Greek Pasta Salad
- 1 serving of Banza Pasta Rotini
- Bell peppers, cherry tomatoes & broccoli
- Mini cucumbers (I like the English ones bc they’re really crunchy)
- 1 serving (28g) fat free Mediterranean herb feta crumbles
- 1 serving (28g) cucumber hummus
- 4oz chicken tenderloins
- Cook the chicken on a pan with some tomato basil spices.
- Boil the banza pasta and then let everything cool.
- Combined everything into a big bowl (I preferred the veggies fresh) and then top with the cucumber hummus as a “sauce”. Easy peasy.. SO FILLING & refreshing.
Author: Manders Marie, Black Iron Nutrition Coach, @simplymander